Buying a new Personal Computer(PC) is a big investment. With a dizzying array of options, it can be very difficult to choose the best computer these days. The core of every PC is the processor and currently Intel is the best among the all.As you choose which Intel processor to use in your laptop, various considerations must be made, including the type of technology you plan to use both now and in the future, the type of hardware your system will require and even the type of games you might choose to play.
Intel now simplifies this task of the choosing the right processor for user’s needs with the help of Intel Processor Decision Tool.
Points to Consider Before you Buy a Personal Computer(PC)
- Consider the processor first, because this choice will drive your entire computing experience. Whatever your needs are today, make sure the processor you choose will also be able to meet your future demands.
- Do a little research and know what you need in advance. Print out this guide and refer to it when you go to the store.
- Shop around. Knowing current deals and competitive offers gives you more bargaining power. Don’t forget to check out online retailers.
- Check what software comes with your PC. Most new PCs come with software, but sometimes it’s only the ‘trial’ or ‘limited edition’ versions of that software. Make sure you ask exactly what your package includes.
- Ask about a warranty, service and support. Make sure your warranty lasts for at least one year and covers both hardware and software issues, and that you’re happy with the support options.
- Check the fine print on associated promotions. Many retailers offer a promotion or cash back offer so make sure you understand the details of the offer – and don’t forget to actually redeem it!
How to Choose Best PC using Intel Processor Decision Tool
Visit the Intel Processor Decision Tool and choose the “Laptop” or “Desktop” option. Find a link to the tool in Resources.
On choosing the option you have to answer six simple questions
Q1. What level of performance do you need?
Q2.How many programs will you run at once?
Q3. What kind of movies will you watch?
Q4. What will you do with the movies?
Q5: What kind of social networking do you want to do?
Q6. What type of games do you play
Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the questions page. The tools will list the better & suggested answers based on your input. Choose on either option to view all the available laptop with Intel processors that will fulfill the needs you have selected. You can also find the Intel powered PC at your nearest store based on the recommendation.
Happy Shopping and enjoy using your new PC.