100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011

Delicate Free WordPress Theme

Delicate Free WordPress ThemeDemoDownload

Do check

Pages: 1 2 3

196 Responses

1. Pradeep says:

Great Collection…thanks for sharing :)

2. Vivek Parmar says:

great collection, lot of hard work done by you to collect these themes

3. Ramakrishnan says:

Good collection….. Keep it up….

4. Fareed khan says:

Great collections, collecting wordpress themes is not a easy work, you done a great job here, Thanks

5. Anish KS says:

Its a huge collection swamy. a big salute for your effort.

6. Qassam says:

Great Collection…keep it up!

7. Wow, this is a pretty huge collection dude. Lots of pretty looking free themes in the list. Thanks for the hard work in collecting such a huge list.

8. Big and Nice collections.. liked some of them alot TECH MAGAZINE, MINICARD, LIVETWIT, NOTEPAD..

9. Great Collection Swamykant keep posting such nice content :)

10. Great Collection! Its sure you took gr8 effort to compile this list!

11. Thats a huge list man. I know its not very easy to prepare a post like this. Good work, well done mate.

12. Awesome! Who doesn’t want free themes? I use free theme as long as they don’t come with free spyware too.

13. e11world says:

This is actually the best list I have ever seen that is very good for any wordpress enthusiast. Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to get this all in one place!

14. HI,
    Awesome post, it’s really nice and helpful piece of information.I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us.please keep us informed like this.

Thanks for sharing:)

15. aatif says:

Nice collection . i like the twitter one. it looks simple and great

16. Rushab says:

Great Post. It seems you have to spend a big time collecting all of them and I have downloaded 4 from the list for my Use. Particularly the heliumified is the one I choose for one of my business website. All the themes look very professional and the great thing is that, its a free list.

Thanks for the amazing collection.

17. Thiru says:

Wonderful collection swamy..Thanks for the share.

18. Huge list. Most of them are nice. My favorite ones are spectre and dangdoot. Out of the list BlueBubble really suits portfolio style websites. Have to bookmark this post.

19. Excellent collection. There is nothing else I can say.

20. Tech Crates says:

A huge and a great list..Thanks for sharing them

21. Well complied list . Many of themes were new and fresh. I think this is one of the biggest themes list. While making a big list you can split the post in 2 or 3 pages so that it will help you get more traffic and also the page loading time will be less.

22. Billy Bob says:

Seriously sweet! Great job Swamy!

23. Entrepreneur says:

Yes All The themes are new and latest…
    How Can i Get More Unique Themes For WordPress and Joomla…

24. Mohit says:

You really covered huge number of list ,Awesome post

25. Techgopal says:

really g8 work man!
    i like mobile world theme…..
    keep it…..

26. Chemist says:

I simply love that “Ideal Website Theme” and i will update my blog with this theme, thanks for providing the download link.

27. I’ve come across many of the themes. Some of them are very good. I would like to download few so that I can put it to my blog when needed. At present I’m using mobile week theme.

28. xC says:

not impressive at all…

29. Jay says:

Really great collection, Thanks for sharing and the efforts!

Best,
    Jay

30. tuba says:

No doubt a great collection of wordpress themes, thanks man for sharing.

31. The templates are never customizable enough. It seems if the header works then the widgets don’t and vice versa.

32. Thanks for the theme though. greatly appreciated.

33. Kashish Jain says:

awesome collection.. you have really done a hard work in collecting these..

34. Dessign says:

Amazing collection of free wordpress themes, Codium looks great never seen before,

Marios

35. thanks for listing free themes. this list support me to create more idea…

36. gabriel says:

for 2011? Ha, ha, ha….!!!

37. Hi Swamykant,
    I like the collection as well, but I think you should add some description under each of them. it would look more presentable as for me.
    Regards. Arthur

38. Udeshika says:

Thank you, I wanna change my theme well

39. bobby says:

heyyyyyyyy gud templates ……mind blowing templates ….i like dis site…..

40. Som says:

Really cool themes and nicely built . Appreciate the theme authors for the great work.

41. rob says:

Thanks for the summary! – but many of them are old (yet beautiful) themes… nothing to do with 2011, though.

42. Hi,
    No doubt a great collection of wordpress themes, thanks man for sharing. It would have been better if you had given a good description about all of them.

43. Ravi Chopra says:

Wonderful & exhaustive collection ! Thanks a ton…

44. Johnson says:

Bro thanks so much for this great work am looking for the best one for my e-commerce website please suggest if you can.

45. It’s really nice .. I like it

46. Hosting Best says:

I think we are going to start seeing more magazine themes about, they allow for so much info to be displayed on the front page in a good looking way

47. Rie says:

Various templates was shared here. I really like it. Thanks.

48. Jeff Tippett says:

Great list, Swamykant. I’m looking for a business card theme (designed to display social sites) while allowing me the flexibility to add a page or 2 of additional content. Appreciate your pulling this list together.

49. great layout compilation!

50. mobile news says:

Thanks for this excellent list of all the wordpress themes.

51. awesome templates, im going to use one of them for my own site

52. Ador says:

awesome collection admin…… i like your all theme and also download the themes please keep up to date…….

53. samin says:

awesome templates and great layout compilation!

54. dubai seo says:

that is really such a nice wp theme collection shared by you
    thanks for that

55. dubai seo says:

wow that is such a nice templates for wordpress

56. Matt Lipy says:

I just installed boldy looks great thanks very much

57. preet gill says:

thanks for the article
    Bookmarked

58. Jameshydenx says:

really like this post. and already bookmarked

59. Kaloshaala says:

First of – thanks for the BOLDY template. Very much appreciate it.
    However, there seems to be a problem with the portfolio link and there are no instructions in the documentation link. Can you help please. Here is the error message:
    Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/sparrow/public_html/site/wp-content/themes/boldy/portfolio.php on line 12

60. Srisaravanasunder Tsm says:

I like this templates.All are looking professional.I also visited orxzen templates it is also looking professional

61. Wow! What a beautiful theme collection for free.
    I retweet this page.
    plzz share some more free themes.

62. pptbase says:

I like koi template, it worked for me wonderfully

63. ishatec says:

Very nice templates  I really like this. thanks for sharing

64. Ricky Neil says:

This is really an amazing list of free wordpress themes and beautifully designed too, saved me some time ^^ and while I was browsing for themes just now, I’ve found a site which gives away free WordPress themes as well and is not in the list. The url is http://www.magetemplates.com Hope this helps

65. admm6 says:

Nice collection of awesome templetes,thank you for sharing!

66. Rehab says:

Thanks for the awesome templates,i find one tat’s right foe my website!Tnx for sharing,will look back for sure!

67. Fareed says:

Wow..Excellent piece of collection..Thank you very much

68. Anh Khánh says:

thanks for sharing 113.162.244.227

69. Anonymous says:

recomendame una buena plantilla

70. Anonymous says:

recomendame una buena plantilla

71. ari abimanyu says:

nice share.
    actually i wanna change my theme website

72. sonny falian says:

Very-very fantastic, it can help me to go for new wold.

73. Tech4World says:

Wow, amazing collection, but seems you need to fix some codes !

74. dambovita says:

the theme with tweets is the best.
    good job.

75. Thanx voor this nice templates!!

76. LG 42PW350 says:

Thanks for the awesome templates,i find one tat’s right foe my website! Thank for sharing

77. Great themes list your share.. thanks

78. Jimmy says:

I was very pleased to find this web -site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

79. arafinshaon says:

amazing list of free wp themes. Good job man tnx 4 sharing this.

80. bookkeeping says:

Good job. I was searching for good theme for my wordpress blog and finally got it. Just bookmarked this page and will install one on my blog from here. Thanks a lot.

81. Nice
    information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but
    in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelmingoverwhelming.
    Thanks again and good luck!

82. Akik says:

simple but really beautiful. Thanks for sharing

83. Shiv prakash says:

some of these themes are good

84. mukesh says:

I need a theme same postfreeclassifieds…. i have free classifieds website..here user can post free classifieds .. i want need more user friendly website….same as postfreeclassifieds if you have then email me ….

85. This doesn’t looks like 100 hundred, but all are cool wp themes

86. Ammar says:

Awesome list. Thanks for sharing ! Cheers !

87. Thomas G says:

I’ve learned a lot from your blog here! Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it.

88. Sam Davis says:

I am impressed with this article, so informative to learn a lot and share with my close friends and colleagues

89. Nice list. very useful and thanks for sharing!

90. Wow this information is very important we are expecting the same in near future.

Thanks and regard:

91. thank, nice for this themes…..

92. Love That. Good Selection for busy people like me.

Thanks.

//Bogo

93. Awesome wordpress theme. I’m very enjoy it.
    thanks for share.
    Keep good job. :)

94. Karthik says:

which is the theme that gives maximum ctr??

95. Babymatras says:

Really nice list, I got me two tempates, thanx!

96. Yoga Teacher says:

I love them. Thanks for sharing.

97. TricksLand says:

Dear sir i have downloaded simplista but Post thumbnails didn’t plz help me thanks nice collection

98. TricksLand says:

Dear sir i have downloaded simplista but Post thumbnails didn’t working plz help me thanks nice collection

99. All the themes are really awesome. It is interesting to find beautiful themes of wordpressa and I am always look forward for this.

100. Kenny says:

Hi, very nice and awesome template collection. Been searching for cool templates over google search and found your coolest template collection website.Thanks for share these lovely templates.

101. WAQAS KAZMI says:

thanks for updating new word press themes i like All your collections its too much after all that is the best plate form for making the software house.

102. Themes says:

Really nice list!

Greeting

103. chai says:

Very Good Theme, I am new WP.

• Swamykant says:

Hi Chai

That is not a problem. You can start with these themes.. Check the 2012 edition too. Keep watching this space, we are planning to roll out wordpress tips for beginners very soon.

104. great blog says:

Good post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Stick with it!

105. Dhafian says:

Wow! Awesome collection friend..

106. backlinks says:

Right here is the perfect site for anybody who really wants to find out about this topic.
    You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for years.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

• Swamykant says:

Every year there is something new in the world of WordPress and the themes too evolve the same.. Such as HTML5, responsive themes and much more. However when consider overall, there is not drastically sift.

Nice to see on Your Digital Space (YDS)

1. February 12, 2011

[...] You can also check this ultimate list of 100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011 [...]

2. February 24, 2011

[...] Do check our new WordPress Themes Database and 100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011 [...]

3. March 4, 2011

[...] here are some more free themes. WordPress    Dispelling Buyer Anxiety and Replacing It with Buyer Confidence [...]

4. March 8, 2011

[...] 100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011 [...]

5. April 2, 2011

[...] have already published a list of 100 best free premium WordPress themes. We know the users are always interested in using new wordpress themes.  So we have come up with a [...]

6. April 5, 2011

[...] ডাউনলোড করুন [...]

7. May 1, 2011

[...] Find out here some amazing wordpress themes [...]

8. May 2, 2011

[...] 100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011 [...]

9. May 4, 2011

[...] Download [...]

10. May 16, 2011

[...] have made WordPress the most popular blog software available. We have already published a list of 100 best free premium WordPress themes. But as a blogger, we want our wordpress blogs to be unique to other website specially in wordpress [...]

11. May 24, 2011

[...] 25 : yourdigitalspace [...]

12. June 8, 2011

[...] 100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011 [...]

13. July 11, 2011

[...] called as PlusOne designed by hacktrix.com. Now let us link Google+ and WordPress .Also see:100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011Download WP Plus – A Google Plus Like WordPress Theme for Free Woogle The Google Search Engine [...]

14. September 8, 2011

[...] yourdigitalspace.com finden Sie derzeitig 100 kostenlose schöne WordPress Themes. Gespeichert in [...]

15. September 25, 2011

[...] 100真棒专业的免费WordPress主题的2011年 http://www.yourdigitalspace.com/2011/01/100-awesome-free-wordpress-themes-for-2011/ [...]

16. September 27, 2011

17. October 5, 2011

[...] 在wordpress中,光是免費又漂亮的主題就早已是堆‧積‧如‧山,而需要付費的就更不用講,woothemes、studiopress、themeforest,還有我最愛的elegantthemes,它可以直接在前端畫面中,切換背景顏色、底圖、pattern,最么壽的是,他們將近百種主題,一年只要繳39塊美金就可以使用,在台灣要花2000塊請人設計網站,大概只能找學生吧。 [...]

18. November 23, 2011

[...] 100 Free WordPress Themes 2011 [...]

19. December 25, 2011

[...] 100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011 [...]

20. January 5, 2012

[...] 100 Awesome Professional Free WordPress Themes for 2011 Share this:FacebookStumbleUponEmail [...]

21. January 30, 2012

[...] Visit link Posted in WordPress themes Tagged free professional wordpress themes, wordpress professional themes, WordPress themes [...]

22. May 29, 2012