Google has introduced 5 new dynamic templates in Blogger. Now you can view any Blogger blog as a Flipcard, Mosaic, Sidebar, Snapshot and Timeslide.
You might like these posts:
- 60 Best and Free Blogger Templates for 2011 [set1]
- 10 Best Free Blogger Templates for 2011 [set 2]
- 15+ Best Free Minimal Blogger Templates and Themes 2011
- 50+ Best Free Blogger Templates Of September 2010
Blogger Dynamic View Templates
The major highlights of these blog designs are Infinite scrolling (read more posts without having to reload or click), new layouts, more speed as you can download images as you view them and more interactivity to experience and engage with blog content.
This video will introduce you to the new Blogger designs:
How to Enable Blogger Dynamic Views
Dynamic views will work on your blog only if
1. Your blog is public and readers don’t need to sign in
2. Your blog has feeds fully enabled.
3. You have not disabled dynamic views. (Setting | Formatting > Enable Dynamic Views)
You can view the new dynamic views on any blogspot blog by adding /view after the url. Check out how I can interact with the official google’s Chrome blog with this url http://chrome.blogspot.com/view/