Even if you have more storage space on your Android phone, if you do not maintain it, plenty of cache, app history will pile up and affect the performance of your phone. If you have installed and uninstalled plenty of apps, it can be troublesome and difficult for you to go into your phone internal system to delete every single leftover and useless file. 1-Click Cleaner aims to make that process a breeze.
How to Keep Your Android Phone Clean with 1-Click Cleaner
- Install the 1-Click Cleaner app from the market.
- Open the app. You will see a big circle at the center, yearning for you to tap it.
- When you click the center circle, you will get a prompt asking you to confirm your action. If you select the “do not prompt after”, it won’t show you the prompt in the future.
- Once it is done, it will show a report of the stuff that it has cleaned up.
Other than the 1-click cleaning, there is also the individual items such as cache clear, SMS clear, history clear or carry out a deep clear.
1. The SMS clear allows you to easily multiple messages and delete them immediately. It saves you the effort to go into your SMS app and delete the message individually.
2. The history clear comes in two parts: web-based history and call history. The web-based history deals with items such as browser history, Gmail search history, Google Maps search result and market search result. The call history allows you to delete your call logs.
3. Using deep clear, you can scan SD card for useless files left over by apps that you have uninstalled.
Download 1-Click Cleaner from Android Market.