Apple has unveiled the iPhone 4S, the next version of its popular smartphone. Claimed to be twice more powerful and up to seven times faster for rendering graphics than iPhone 4, iPhone 4S brings a completely overhauled camera and bundles the new iOS 5 which Apple claims brings over 200 new features. In addition, the phone also debuts a new voice control assisted feature Siri that will work like an intelligent assistant.
The above is how the new iPhone 4S looks like and which is the same old iPhone 4 model with some new changes.
New specifications of the iPhone 4S.
- Apple A5 dual core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP camera with 26% Flash light improvement
- Video capture in Full HD at 1080p with 36fps
- Voice to text support
- 16GB/32GB/64GB models available
- 8 hours talktime on 3G
- 14 hours talktime on 2G
- 9 hours browsing time on Wi-Fi
- The new iMessage just as BlackBerry Messenger and Whatsapp
- The new iOS and a cloud feature iCloud.
Apart from the above change, there are no changes in dimension, weight, display or front camera. Everything is same as the old iPhone 4. Watch the video of the full keynote of this Apple event here.
The price of the iPhone 4S is $199, $299 and $399 for 16GB, 32GB, 64GB respectively. It will be available for pre-order on Oct. 7 and available to purchase on Oct. 14.
Are you happy with the Apple’s latest version of Smartphone? Let us know your opinions via comments.