Alienware is a hardware company, subsidiary of Dell, which manufactures desktop computer and laptops with high hardware configuration, mainly optimized for high-performance gaming, editing videos, simulations, editing audio and more. If you too love have the look of Alienware, we have a cool skin pack.
Hamedanger has published many skin packs for windows and here is the latest one – ‘Alienware Skin Pack’ at his regular devianart page.
This skin pack transforms Windows 7 to Alienware with easy and safe install options.
You might also like:
- How to Turn Your Windows PC Interface Into Mac
- How to Transform Windows 7 to Android [Skin Pack]
- Turn Your Windows PC Interface to Windows Phone 7 Mango [Skin Pack]
HOW TO INSTALL ALIENWARE SKIN PACK ON WINDOWS PC:
- Download the Alienware Skin Pack from above link based on the version of OS installed on your machine.
- Run the Installer, you will be presented with a screen having various options like UXTheme patch, files and/or any extra items. Click on install after making a choice from them.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to reboot your computer. Do so, by clicking finish.
- After your system is rebooted you will get a completely new and shiny look of Alienware.
Note: Please uninstall older skin packs (if any used) before installing this skin pack and for safety purpose you can create restore point in your windows 7 before installing this theme. If something goes wrong you can restore from that restore point.