Did you ever thought of making a video as your desktop wallpaper? Here is the trick. So now you can now readily impress your friend by showing them this excellent feature.
Here is a step by step guide to set a video as your desktop wallpaper using VLC media player.
- First download and install the VLC media player on your PC.
- Launch VLC and then go to “Tools –> Preferences” .
- Once you go there you will have a pop-up window with a lot of options. Under Video Settings, select DirectX video output from the Output dropdown list.
- Save the options before exiting and then restart VLC.
- You can now play your favourite video or movie in VLC. Right click on the top of the player to check “Video” option & select “DirectX Wallpaper”.
So now the video is now transformed into wallpaper. Just minimize your player as normally the video stops once you close your player. That’s it