The Games Explorer in Windows 7 was designed to satisfy both casual and hard-core gamers alike. It tracks wins, losses and other fun stats. However, if you feel the in-built Windows 7 Games Explorer isn’t good enough for you check out the free Game Manager.
Game Manager is a free windows software which program organizes, updates and manages your favorite games but with some additional information like ratings, cover art and more. Game Manager automates the process of downloading game fan art, box art, screenshots, game info and official patches.
It organizes the data in a functional and sleek interface which makes browsing, sorting, filtering and running your games much easier.
You might also like:
- 20 Best and Highly Addictive Games On Facebook
- 7 Websites To Make Your Brain Strong using Fun Games & Puzzles
- Top 5 Best Games Review Website for Gaming Enthusiasts
The Game Manager Package includes a main program known as ‘FrontEnd’. It is the program that runs, patches, sorts and showcases your games. Most of Game Managers features can be accessed from this program.
Features of Game Manager
- Showcases games in InfoView, CoverFlow or BannerFlow
- Enables running games from the interface
- Allows downloading and installing official game patches
- Allows viewing game Info such as release date, publisher or genre
- Allows to find games quickly by filtering keyword/s you type
- Helps in organizing games
- Can be launched straight from the interface into games of many consoles (requires use of emulators/ROMs)
Game Manager has been designed specifically for Windows 7, it can be made compatible with any system having the following specifications
- CPU: 2Ghz single core (Windows XP or below), 2GHz dual core (Windows Vista, Windows 7)
- RAM: 512MB (Windows XP or below), 1GB (Windows Vista/Windows 7)
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Hard Disk Space: 7MB minimum, 50mb+ for a moderate game collection
- Graphics Card: DX7 Compatible, 3D support (Anything from the last 10 years should work)
- Internet: Broadband recommended
To know more about Game Manager and download it visit here.