Want to read the any movie’s scripts on your iPad, download the Appstillery’s entertainment app called Scripted. This app lists screenplays of almost all famous movies, and you can read those scripts online, as well as offline after you have downloaded them and also its database is constantly growing and it is the ultimate place to boost your Hollywood knowledge.
You might also like:
- 20 Websites To Download Subtitles for Movies and TV Shows
- Bring Movies to Real Life with Augmented Reality Cinema App
- How to Download Videos From more than 300 Video Sharing Websites
When you tap a movie’s name, a dedicated menu for it pops up, listing the options to download the script for it, view its IMDb or Wikipedia page and the Share button. When you download the script to your iPad, you can read it at any time in the app’s built-in reader.
The reader supports grid view, and you can navigate through the pages via the bottom bar as well.
Features of Scripted iPad App
- Browse and download scripts from an ever-expanding range.
- Read scripts in the beautifully-simple script viewer.
- Scripted remembers your last page number for each script, allowing for easy hopping between screenplays!
- Mark a script as a Favourite or as Read to help manage your collection.
- Instantly visit the movie’s IMDB and Wiki pages from within the app.
- Share links to scripts to Facebook and Twitter.
You can easily look for your desired title using the alphabetical arrangement employed by the app since there is no search button. Latest movies is the section which is updated pretty regularly. Against every movie title, you will find its release date and the name of the director.
Download Scripted on your iPad