Instagram provide quick and easy way to share photo through their free app for Android and iPhone. Once you download Instagram app on your smartphone – just click photo using mobile camera, add effects and share it online on different social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter quickly.
Facebook has finally bought the photo-sharing service Instagram for nearly $1 billion. That might not be such a bad thing, but if you’re one of those who can’t stand any Facebook in Instagram world, here is a solution.
You might also like:
- 12 Tips for Improving Your Camera Phone Photos
- Photo Academy App: A Complete Photography Guide
- 20 Best Android Apps For Photography Lovers
Instaport.Me is a free online service that will let you download all your photos right now, to wherever you want.
How to Download Instagram Photos using InstaPort
You can download all the Instagram photos in two simple steps:
1. Go to InstaPort.me and click ‘Sign in with Instagram’. After successful login,authorize your Instagram account to use InstaPort service for downloading photos.
2. Once authorization is complete, click to select ‘Download .zip file’ option to download and save all Instagram photos as one zip file on your local computer hard drive. Click Start Export button and you are all set with Instagram images download and backup.
Under Advanced Options, you can customize which photos to export: all, the last X-number, between two dates, photos others liked, and by #tag. That’s it.
Currently Instaport supports downloading and saving photos on local computer only. Feature to send photo collection to your Flickr or Facebook account could be added soon. Though Instaport is a very handy in grabbing all your Instagram photos and creating their backup on your computer.