Facebook introduced new layout for profile pages, also called Timeline. Then new re-designed look has prominent display of profile display image at the top with huge listing of old facebook updates, photos, videos and more.
Do you want to switch back to old Facebook profile page layout design? But officially there are no means to remove timeline from your Facebook profile page, however that wouldn’t stop people from finding a way out.
- How to Create A Movie Based on Your Facebook Timeline
- How to Access Facebook on any Mobile Without Internet
- Download fTalk – Free Facebook Desktop Chat App
A new browser extension called Timeline Remove may seem like a dream come true for the legions of Facebook users who are unhappy with the new timeline profile, but things aren’t always what they seem.
How To Disable Facebook Timeline Using Timeline Remove
Timeline Remove is currently available for Firefox and Google Chrome, with versions for Internet Explorer and Safari in the works. So here is how you can get started.
- Go to TimeLineRemove. Based on your browser you’ll see the icon of your respective browser flashing.
- Click on it and install the extension/add-on.
- Restart your browser and check your Facebook profile page, Facebook timeline has been removed.
If you want to get back the Facebook timeline, just simply uninstall or disable the TimeLineRemove from the add-on/extension tab in options of your respective browser.
Note: This trick will only disable Facebook Timeline for yourself. It will not hide your Facebook Timeline from your friends and they will still be able to view it.