In an attempt to expand Angry Birds further across the Internet, Rovio has launched its new ‘Share & Play’ initiative, a widget that will allow its users to embed levels directly on their Facebook Timeline, blog or any webpage that its code.
Like an embedded video, the Angry Birds embed code doesn’t require that visitors download any app or visit and external web page. The game loads quickly via a Flash app. Although the mini-game loads in a small section of a site it can be expanded to full-screen play.
- Free Angry Birds 2012 Desktop Wallpaper Calendar
- 40+ Beautiful Angry Birds Desktop Wallpapers
- Angry Birds Rio Full Game Free Download
How to use Angry Birds Share & Play:
1) Play Angry Birds on Facebook and get an amazing score – like three stars or a crown – that you want to share with your friends.
2) Click “share” to post the level on your or your friend’s timeline, or click “embed” to generate HTML code and a link that you can use on your blog or website. Your friends will see your amazing score as the one to beat!
3) Play the level instantly on the timeline, blog, or webpage! No app installs, just straight to the bird-flinging action!
Placing it on a website will allow visitors to play the same level as you against your score. However, if players want to play additional levels or save their score they will have to click through to the full game.