Max Payne is one of those games that none with a love for Third Person Shooters (TPS) would ever want to exclude from their list of top games from the said genere. The Mobile version of the game took a lot of time coming.
It was released back in April for iOS and now, as already announced by Rockstar, the game has been made available for Android users as well.
As expected, Max Payne for Android, packs some fabulous graphics, high resolution textures, customizable controls for touch screen and a lot more.
To provide the best possible gaming experience, Max Payne mobile has been fully optimized for the NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core devices.
Features of Max Payne Mobile for Android:
It’s official Google Play page highlights the following features available for gamers:
- Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
- Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
- Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
- Highly customizable controls
- Multiple aiming modes
- Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
- Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Max Payne Mobile can be download from the Android Market place and is priced at $2.99.
Download Max Payne for Android Phones and Tablets [Google Play Link]