Do you own a website /blog ? Well, if your answer is yes then you know the importance of keeping track of the traffic on your website. You need to know the best keywords for your website and what most of the readers are looking for, what part of your website is making most of the revenue, the highest number of page views and a lot more.
To keep track of all of these website stats there are plenty of excellent free software and websites available. But if there’s one service which most webmasters would definitely want to have integrated in their website is surely Google Analytics.
- 15 Free Tools for Website Traffic Analytics
- 150 Best Internet Marketing Software and Websites in 2012
- Download Official Google SEO Guides For Free
Google Analytics allows you gain rich insights into your website traffic with Advanced Segmentation, Custom Reporting, Motion Charts, and where your visitors come from and how they interact with your site.
Google Analytics App For Android
Until now Google Analytics was only available via web browsers and if you wanted to use it own your mobile device you had to go through the browser.
But today, Google has released the first Official Google Analytics version for android devices.
With the Google Analytics App, you can access the same accounts and profiles you see when you open Analytics from a desktop browser, but you’ll see reports that are optimized for your phone.Swipe through these reports to see the essential data about your websites and apps anywhere, anytime:
- Real-Time: See the number of visitors you currently have and a list of the pages (for websites) or screens (for apps) that are currently popular.
- Dashboard: Monitor the KPIs and user metrics you care about the most. By default, you’ll see your Daily Unique Visitors and your Goal Conversion Rate, but you can customize the dashboard to change which reports, metrics, or segments you see.
- Automatic and Customized Alerts: Google Analytics detects statistical anomalies in your data and can send you an alert when something unusual happens. See either automatic alerts, or customize your settings to send alerts based on your own benchmarks.
In this initial version, a lot of important data has but offered like the real-time feature but you’ll have to refresh it manually every time. Having said that, the app has room for improvement, but apart from this it works smoothly and shows you most the information you need.
As this is the first version of the app we are bound to see updates from Google in the near future to make this app a real powerful piece of work for webmasters so they can see and get required data of their website any time and from anywhere.
It is available in Google Play Store free of cost and you can download it from the link given below.
Download Google Analytics App for Android [Google Play Store Link]