IObit has launched Advanced SystemCare 6 FREE, a brand new version of its freeware optimization tool. This version debuts a new, streamlined interface, and comes with full support for Windows 8.
The program launches in simplifies mode, which hides the majority of buttons and switches. If you are an experienced user or want to access all of the features the program makes available, click on Simplified Mode at the top and switch to Expert Mode there to do just that.
Simplified Mode consists of a single button more or less and information about the health of the PC. Expert Mode displays options to change scan parameters and access various other features of the program right from the main program window.
IObit has integrated several new features into the program, and improved others.
Features of Advanced SystemCare 6.0
Here is the list of what’s new in Advanced SystemCare 6.0:
- Brand New User Interface for Easier and Simpler Use
- New Surfing Protection Technology for TOP Online Security and Safer Online Environment [Pro]
- New Performance Monitoring Technology as an Add-On for More Comprehensive and Efficient Optimization
- New Generation Technology for Much Lighter Installation Package Yet More Powerful Functions
- New Internet Boost Technology for Faster and Smoother Online Experience [Pro]
- New Generation Super Engine for Disk Defragment to make scan and optimization much faster
- More Secure, Stable, Smart and Reliable Performance Gives You Peace of Mind
- Improved Active Optimize Function for Smarter Real-time Optimization [Pro]
- Improved Toolbox for Daily PC Maintenance
- Improved Turbo Boost Function for More Efficient Working and Superb Gaming Experience
- Enhanced Registry Fix and Vulnerability Scanning Technology Ensures More Effective Performance
- Full support for windows 8
Advanced SystemCare Free 6.0 will be available on IObit’s download page soon.