Microsoft had released the final version of Office 2013 for Technet and MSDN users in October but however the complete Office 2013 package will be available to general public by early next year.
Microsoft has now released a full trial version of Office 2013 professional.
You can now download and install Office 2013 and the full version is available for trial for 60 days. Office Professional Plus 2013 includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. Office 2013 comes with many major changes including the UI and also new features like PDF editing in Word etc.
Office 2013 is probably the best version of Office suite released so far and is worth a try before it releases for general public.
Features of MS Office 2013
- Productivity with modern, touch-enabled experiences
- Quickly form business insights with Excel
- Bring ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word
- Stay connected to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync
- Manage Office with real-time performance monitoring and controls
Office 2013 trial is available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions. You need a Windows Live ID to get the License key which is valid for 60 days.