- Asus MeMO Pad 7-inch Android Tablet goes official in India
- Rovio plans to launch Angry Birds Cartoons Series in Spring
- Download EASEUS Todo Backup – A Free Backup Software
- 5 Best Apps to Watch IPL 6 Cricket Matches On Your Smartphone [Android, iOS and Windows]
- 40+ Beautiful Angry Birds Desktop Wallpapers
Polytron has unveiled the world’s first fully transparent smartphone prototype to the world. The Taiwanese company has been developing the design for sometime and the only visible components on the transparent smartphone are its board, memory chip and camera.
The transparent smartphone is mainly constructed from glass, and is equipped with a touchscreen interface positioned in the centre of the device, which at the moment provides just simple functionality.
The design is more a proof-of-concept at the moment, and may cause a few problems when more features are added, making it tricky to read on a transparent screen and anything you type will be visible from behind by others. However Polytron, is planning to market its technology by the end of 2013.
Unfortunately no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet, but as soon as information comes to light we will keep you updated as always. (Source: MicGadget)