- WordPress 3.1 Final version Released. What’s New ?
- A New Android malware steals data, records audio via PC microphone
- An Inside view of Hong Kong cramped 40-square-foot apartments [PICS]
- How to Take Complete Backup of All Your Google Docs Files
- Rovio’s Angry Birds Star Wars will be coming on November 8
Which CEO has the most influence when it comes to social media? Warren Buffett? Nope. Michael Dell? Not a bad guess, I suppose. AOL’s Steve Case? Good try. Richard Branson? You’re getting warmer.
According to the Reuters & Klout 50, which measures the most influential executives online, Oprah Winfrey is the most influential social CEO, ahead of Rupert Murdoch, Richard Branson, Mark Cuban and Tim O’Reilly. Twitter co-founder (and now Square CEO) Jack Dorsey placed in fifth, while Twitter CEO Dick Costolo was fourteenth.
What about Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg? No, he doesn’t even make the top fifty.
Check out the below infographic below for top 40 Most Influential CEOs on Social Networks.