Angry Birds Game is probably the most popular games in the world itself. In this puzzle video game, developed by Finland-based Rovio Mobile, players use a slingshot to launch birds at pigs stationed on or within various structures in order to destroy all the pigs on the play field.
Angry Birds is available for almost all gaming platform such as iOS (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad), Android, Symbian, Maemo, PSP, Playstation, Mac OS X, Windows and etc, though the only free but ad-supported version is available for free on Android mobile platform.
Now the creator of Angry Birds, Rovio Mobile is providing you to download a free demo of Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio and Angry Birds Seasons for your PC.
The PC version of Angry Birds offers a much better gaming experience than the previously released Flash version. You can either play the game in full-screen mode or resize the game window.
How to Download Angry Birds for Windows for Free:
- Download and install Intel AppUp Centre: IntelAppUpcenter-windows-installer.exe [Adobe AIR Runtime is required.]
- After installing, run Intel AppUp Centre.
- Click Sign In, and then in the pop up dialog, click Sign Up.
- A web page for registration will be opened. Register for a new account.
- Once registered, a “Dixon’s Angry Birds Giveaway” notification will appear in browser that Angry Birds is waiting and available for free download in My Apps area of the store.
- Close the web page after registration, and login to the Intel AppUp Center.
- Click on My Apps to download and install Angry Birds.
Enjoy the Angry Birds on your Windows PC.