Google Chrome has become the one of the most used internet browser around the world. It is becoming so popular that it’s winning everyone’s hearts by releasing every possible feature it can add to its newer versions. It has almost all the features needed to become the world’s most preferred browser.
Features of Google Chrome Browser:
- It is most light wight and fastest browser among all.
- Chrome enable the signing feature, which stores all your History, bookmarks and other settings which can be accessed in any where when your sign in.
- Google chrome maintains your security in the internet from the hacked sites.
- Google chrome safeguards your privacy in the internet using incognito modes.
- There is a wide range of customization available for the Chrome.
- Much more.
What is Google Chrome Offline Installer?
To get started with Chrome, you need to download a very small installer called “Google Chrome Installer” from Official Google Chrome page which again downloads the required setup files from Google server. This means that you cannot install Google Chrome browser without internet connection.
But did you know Google allows you to download the full standalone installer of Chrome from its official website?
Yes, if you want to use this browser on your PC which doesn’t have internet connection, you can try the alternate installer. These alternate installers don’t require network connection to install Chrome, so you can install Chrome while being offline.
Google Chrome Full Offline Installer Links
So what are you waiting for ? Grab the Chrome Offline setup from these official links,
Once you’ve obtained the Chrome offline installer, you can install the browser on a compatible PC in the absence of an active Internet connection. The next time that Chrome detects an Internet connection, it will contact Google’s servers and attempt to update itself to the latest version.