Your Digital Space [YDS] is a fastest growing Technology Blog Network. Here we write about Web 2.0, Social Media, Gadgets,Blogging, Desktop & Online Applications, and much more
We invite Guest Authors and Writers who are willing to write here. I believe that it enhance visibility of this blog as well as yours.If you want to get latest updates on the list of topics we are covering here at Your Digital Space[YDS] please subscribe to our RSS feed.
We are looking for more fine and creative Guest Authors and Writers to join our Community.
How To Get Published
The problem with the submissions we get is that we have to reject them for one reason or another. For one, we have to reject submissions that do not adhere to our publishing policy. So far, we can only accept English articles (until we can get a translator on board).
Apart from that, here are a few guidelines to help improve the odds of getting published, based on the submission being articles, tutorials or tips and showcases.
If you are aiming to submit an article, discussion, something that features more text than images:
- Please have an intro, a body and a conclusion.
- Subtitle your main point – then elaborate.
- Ensure that it is between 800 to 1000 words. (Seriously, do not make us reject a piece over this.)
We love them tutorials, although to make it reader-friendly, follow these few guidelines:
- Make them straight-to-the-point and if possible you can create a video.
- Include the demo link and/or download link where relevant.
- Credit your image sources or link back to the original site where you got the images from.
A picture says a thousand words, so if you want to feature a showcase of awesome images or illustrations:
- Submit images in a separate zipped file and properly named e.g. “file-sharing-tools-minus”.
- All images must be in the highest possible resolution and a set of all images with 600px in length. If they look awesome, that’s a plus.
- Credit your image sources and link back to the page the image was taken from.
- If it is a showcase featuring apps, tools or plugins etc, do include the download link.
We Would Love It If You Could…
Give your submission more leverage by
- linking back to previously published yourdigitalspace.com articles.
- submitting in .html (although .doc files are still okay).
- standardizing the width of images at 500px, 550px or 600px only.
Sounds good? Drop us a message!
Is your submission ready? Then, send your post for review via email. We’ve already shared all our secrets with you. Best of luck and happy writing!