Angry Birds has now entered the new social networking site Google Plus. This game is an HTML5 based version that in many ways is very similar to Angry Birds Chrome.
This game is now more social since your accomplishments (such as high scores, levels, and achievements) may be visible to other Google+ users. This makes it easy to find friends and play together.
Getting Started with Angry Birds on Google Plus
To get start is pretty simple. Just follow the below steps.
- Login to Google Plus and go to Games tab and check the Games directory
- Select Angry Birds and click the “Play” button to launch the game.
- Since this is the first time you’re playing you will now be prompted with a couple notifications about privacy and permissions. If you’re comfortable with this click, “Got it, let’s play”. Now you’ll have to agree to the permissions, which I outlined above. If you agree click, “Allow Access” and get started.
- You’re now ready to play Angry Birds on Google+!
About Teamwork Episode:
The current version includes all three chapters of Poached Eggs and an exclusive episode called “Teamwork”. The purpose of the Teamwork episode is to work together with your friends to unlock special levels. There are two groups of the levels in this episode:
- “Friends Playing”: These levels are unlocked by inviting friends to play Angry Birds on Google+. Once a friend accepts your invitation your counter is incremented by one. To unlock the first level you need one friend, the second five, the third twenty and the fourth you need forty friends.
- “Friends’ Stars”: These levels are unlocked by you and your friends earning the required amount of stars. For example, say you have five friends, plus you, who play Angry Birds on Google+. If you each have twenty stars your total star count is 120. That is enough to unlock the first level in the “Friends’ Stars” group. To unlock level two you need 400 stars, level three 1,000 and on level four you need 2,000 stars. Wow!
Related : Angry Birds Rio Full Game Free Download
If you have thoughts or questions please free free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading.